x

Rectify the wrong email id/ password during registration

It was a sheer mistake that I didn't save email id and password - i think the email id used for registration has a typo therefore am uable to reset the password. How can I solve this problem

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

Hi @Land I'm showing the account is under an email that begins with purabibose@

Does that sound familiar at all?

Message 11 of 10

Hi Bernadette, 

the email you mentioned below is of my another weebly website. I do not have problem with that one. 

the new website (purabib2.weebly) using another email id has an issue - could you verify the account by calling the phone number I've added in the registration - this will solve the problem giving me access to my account. Please help. 

Message 11 of 10
Square

The email address for the account that has that site starts with land4tribals@, @Land. Does that look familiar?

Message 11 of 10

Hi Adam, Yes that's part of the problem. Kindly note that there is a typo in the email id.. it should be registered as land4tribal (NOT land4tribals) and that extra 's' typo I must've made during the registration.

How do I rectify? Would you cross-check with the registered phone for that account I'd added?

Thanks a ton for your reply.. I need your help to get it sorted by two-days so that I can do purchase at weebly.

Message 11 of 10
Square

Do you by chance remember the password? If you can remember that you can still log in with it and the misspelled email address, then update the email to the correct one.

Message 11 of 10

I think I did remember pword, but its not working 😞 Tried all options, but no I cannot log in. 

Please Adam could you take this as urgent, I need to get the website updated and then transfer domain.. would appreciate your help to get this sorted. Each Q&A is taking a day.. this way it looks like it will take a month for me to access my website. Kindly help. 

Message 11 of 10

Dear Adam,

To rectify the e-mail id typo (and not remembering the pword) I decided to create this typo email id. 

1. I created the gmail account land4tribals

2. I asked weebly to reset the password. It says Verification Key not done. 

3. But after few attempts I managed to reset the password. 

4. Weebly takes me to my other website (for which I've different e-mail id and for which I don't have a problem) and NOT to purabib2!!!!!!!!! 

5. WHY is Weebly creating this pain. I have two different email id for two different website - why weebly is trying to merge them? 

6. Why when I log in using land4tribals and ask for password reset - Weebly sends me to my other website (for which I have different email id)! 

7. This is strange and you've to let me know how to solve this - how can I access my account purabib2

8. How can weebly stop messing with my other website landingtogether- for which I have no issue!  This is really weird. 

Message 11 of 10

Hi Adam, 

I managed to log in. The problem is solved. Thanks for your support. Best regards

Message 11 of 10
Square

Glad to hear you got logged in!

Message 11 of 10