x

Remove Log In Tab

How do I remove the log in tab off the mobile version of my website?  It does not appear when editing the mobile version of the site, yet when I open the site on my iPhone it is listed at the bottom.

Message 1 of 186
185 REPLIES 185
Square

To get rid of that, go to Store > Setup > Checkout > Checkout Options, then click edit and disable the Customer Accounts option.

Message 65 of 186

I am currently having this problem and this thread is over a year old.  There is no "member" option available to change.  Can you tell me how to currently get rid of the log in tab?

Thanks

Message 87 of 186
Square

I've made a change to your site so you can go to Settings > Members and turn off the login link in your nav, @StacyG. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Message 87 of 186

Thank you so much!  That was fast!

Stacy

Message 87 of 186

I'm having the same problem. I don't see a "member" option in my settings to make this change, either. What can I do?

Message 87 of 186
Square

I've fixed that for you, @misaki19, so you should see Members on the Settings tab now if you refresh.

Message 87 of 186

Thank you so much!!
Message 87 of 186

Dear Adam, 

Also I am having the same problem. I don't see a "member" option in my settings either to make this change, Your help is much appreciated. 

Tags (1)
Message 87 of 186

Hi @P-island,

Do you have a payment method you can add? If so please go to Store > Setup > Checkout, and add a payment method, after this it will allow us to turn off the members accounts and then we can disable the login. It won't let us do this before a checkout method is added. 

Message 87 of 186

Dear @MTpockets

Thanks for your reply. However, wondering if you'd have other method to solve this as the main reason is I do not want to sign up with any payment website since I will never ever use the payment page in my website. The website is for the company information only. 

@Adam suggested in the previous replies to go to set up>member...I'd chose to do this solution instead of me signing up yet another website.

Please help and thank you. imageimage

Message 87 of 186
Square

I made a change to your site from our end, so if you refresh you should see the Members section on the Settings tab now, @P-island.

Message 87 of 186

I am having the same issue and do not see Members anywhere to uncheck it. My site is karaearls.com. Thanks so much!

Message 87 of 186

Hi @karaearls!

I took a look at your account, customer accounts were enabled which removes the members tab which was why you were not seeing it. I have disabled the customer accounts feature for you so you can now see the members tab under Settings in your editor. If you are still having issues please reply back and let us know Smiley Happy 

Message 87 of 186

Thank you so much for your prompt reply and for fixing it! Smiley Happy

Message 87 of 186

I am having this same issue with my site. We are launchig publicly on Thursday, October 1, 2020 and I'm trying to get the log-in tab removed from my version. It's not showing up when I'm editing or on the desktop, but it's showing up on the mobile side. I don't see a section "members" under settings. Can you please help?

Thank you,

Meg George

www.christmashousegifts.com

Message 87 of 186
Square

Did you still need help with that, @ChristmasHouseG? I don't see the login link on your site now.

Message 87 of 186

I'm having the same issues. Can you please remove the Log In tab from my website as well? craftsmanzano.com @Adam

Message 87 of 186

Message 87 of 186

Same issue here, no member section to remove login tab
Message 87 of 186

I'm having the same issue and its still not resolved. This sucks 

Message 87 of 186
Square

I've made a change on our end to fix that for you, @BigDayMedia10. Sorry about that!

Message 87 of 186