x

Remove white space at bottom of splash page

Hi there,

There is an irksome blank white space at the bottom of my splash page. I have checked on Chrome and Firefox, haven't checked mobile yet, but I assume it's still there. Any tips on how to remove would be extremely helpful!

cedargrovewindyhillfarm.com

Thanks!

Chiara

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

It looks like there's some raw text in the code that's causing that gap, which you can see if you highlight the area. Removing "Windy Hill Farm" from the Footer code in your SEO settings should take care of that.

View Best Answer >

Message 9 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Update: it does not appear on mobile, which is nice. But I would like for it not to appear anywhere!

Message 9 of 8

Best Answer

It looks like there's some raw text in the code that's causing that gap, which you can see if you highlight the area. Removing "Windy Hill Farm" from the Footer code in your SEO settings should take care of that.

Message 9 of 8

Hurrah! Such an easy fix. Thank you so much. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 8

Hello,

I'm having the same problem but can't see any text that's gone awry and it's only appearing on mobile? Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for reaching out @NicholaJane14! Can you confirm which site you're having trouble with? Also, if you try rearranging the text at the bottom of the page, does this fix the issue?

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 9 of 8

Hi Ashley,

It's on the homepage of www.loweandsimpson.co.uk under the icons (only mobile).

Message 9 of 8
Square

I don't see any extra spacers in the footer. You might be able to shorten the gap just a little bit by removing the line under the policy line, but I don't know if it will make a super big difference.

Does the spacing look very drastic on your device? I'm looking on my iPhone and while I do see a space if I look for it, it's not very noticeable and appears to be the same spacing between the rest of the lines in the footer. 

Message 9 of 8