x

Two questions on design of website

(1) We have a table on homepage giving a list of upcoming holistic retreats: https://588354178663807796.weebly.com/#

As time goes on and Jan 4-6 is over, I'd want to delete that line. I can't see how to do it, unless one spends unecessary time copying and pasting each line. With the old programme of our existing website we just simply right-clicked and removed the unwanted line in a moment. (XsitePro... now out-of-date)

(2) Also on homepage https://588354178663807796.weebly.com/#    ....The place where the business logo goes seems to have a fixed size. I'd want to increase sizxe of logo, but can not seem to do so.

Thanks so much for the help,

Tim

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

@lakeisle Nice site.

I answered question 2 yesterday, and what I said on logos is below,

Tables/calendars are a problem which I am trying to figure out myself. If it's an App I'm surprised it doesn't let you amend/edit easily.

Go to "Themes" and the at the very bottom of the page click on "css/html". That opens up the code.

To do what you need go to "styles" and the click on "_nav.less".

Look for the codes below, just by scrolling down line by line, until you come to: "#wsite title",  Fist part is text, then there is the logo image code.

#wsite-title {
max-width: 400px;
font-family: @font2;
font-size: 30px;
font-weight: 700;
line-height: 1;
text-transform: uppercase;
letter-spacing: 0.03em;
.transition(~'font-size 260ms ease');
}

img {
overflow: hidden;
max-width: 200px; [Controls image sizing - & better to stay in proportion, e.g. 300/60]
max-height: 40px;
}
}

Message 4 of 3

Thanks so much for the help there.

However, sadly, I find that way that you mention is quite inadequate to remove a line within a table (not your fault, I know, thanks!) and I'm quite surprised there is not an easier way. Our new website is www.LakeisleRetreats.com

We use tables a lot in the specific retreat schedule pages. I used to use Xsitepro and in that programme I simply "right clicked" and "remove row" and what I wanted to do was done in 2 seconds.

"They don't make 'em like they used to?!"   

I tried to do what you mentioned but i couldn't find various lines / sections / links / code etc etc.

So i still don't know what to do.

Is there no easy solution to removing a line of text within a table of 15 or 20 rows other than messing about with making a new table or copying-and-pasting a lot?

Message 4 of 3