x

Weebly Subscription Refund

I've been using Weebly for about two weeks, and I'm honestly not happy with the limited amount of controls to edit my website, among the weird configuration for UPS only, when I would rather use USPS. The shipping rules were a hassle to work with, and overall, I'm not content. I have a one year subscription for a performance plan, but I want out. Little help?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Issue addressed.

The following info is a step-by-step process for anyone who needs to be refunded.

Called 844-493-3259 for Weebly support, and was prompted to enter my temporary 8 digit pin.

To get this pin info, go to website help.weebly.com. That link will redirect you to squareup.com (the Square Support Center). At that page, click on the word "Contact." You will be redirected to the contact page with options to reach out. Select "Call Us," and at that page, a Customer Code should appear.

As per one of the reps I spoke with, the first 8 digits of that customer code can be used as the 8 digit pin when calling the number at the beginning of this post.

You want to call 844-493-3259, as that is the direct line for Weebly support.

Go through the menu options (Option 3 for web support and subscription management and cancellation). Give your 8 digit pin (the first 8 digits of your customer code, obtained as explained above), and wait to speak to a rep.

I have been refunded and will be taking my domain to a different web builder.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Best Answer

Issue addressed.

The following info is a step-by-step process for anyone who needs to be refunded.

Called 844-493-3259 for Weebly support, and was prompted to enter my temporary 8 digit pin.

To get this pin info, go to website help.weebly.com. That link will redirect you to squareup.com (the Square Support Center). At that page, click on the word "Contact." You will be redirected to the contact page with options to reach out. Select "Call Us," and at that page, a Customer Code should appear.

As per one of the reps I spoke with, the first 8 digits of that customer code can be used as the 8 digit pin when calling the number at the beginning of this post.

You want to call 844-493-3259, as that is the direct line for Weebly support.

Go through the menu options (Option 3 for web support and subscription management and cancellation). Give your 8 digit pin (the first 8 digits of your customer code, obtained as explained above), and wait to speak to a rep.

I have been refunded and will be taking my domain to a different web builder.

Message 4 of 3
Square

I'm really sorry that I'm just now seeing your posts, @Nethery I would have been happy to assist you with your shipping settings. Smiley Sad

Thank you for sharing your steps to reach support. A lot of users have trouble with the flow and this post is helpful. 

Message 4 of 3