x

Weebly site IP adress it´s not Working

Hi, i want to use a specific domain with a weebly site, but it´s not working.. I went to the guide and made all the steps and nothing... I´ve tested the IP adress you gave me (on the browser) from weebly site and it´s not online also since ever.
Also chat its not working, and the support takes days to answer...

I suppose i was expecting more from weebly.

Anybody can help?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

@ElizabeteGomes

Weebly chat hours are as follows.... "We're in the office Monday to Friday from 6am to 6pm Pacific Time (9am to 9pm Eastern) and Saturday / Sunday from 8am to 5pm Pacific Time (11am to 8pm Eastern)."

What is your domain name?

Message 4 of 10

Hi,

Yes, i know. But i´m in Europe.

My client domain: ojc.pt

Message 4 of 10

@ElizabeteGomes

Site loads fine for me...

Message 11 of 10

What you see working is a frame redirection to the URL site weebly.com, not the IP. (because something must be online till we have the IP working....)
You can see that the favicon it´s not there, and also it´s not working well in mobile devices.

Message 11 of 10
Square

Did you update the DNS records for the domain to point to us? This is what I see when I check your current A records:

ojc.pt	        A	94.126.169.99
www.ojc.pt	A	94.126.169.99
Message 11 of 10

Yes.. It was updated 2 days ago.

As i told you it wasn´t working , so we made it with a frame.

If you check :http://www2.ojc.pt/ you will see the new weebly IP as A record, not working too.

Message 11 of 10
Square

Your www2 subdomain looks to be pointed properly to me. If you were to publish a site with that as the address the domain would load the site.

Message 11 of 10

Yes, but the site still not online... (http://www2.ojc.pt/)
And suport center it´s not helping to see what´s wrong.

Message 11 of 10
Square

If you want to use that as the address of your site, go to the Settings tab and enter that as the address of the site and re-publish. 

Message 11 of 10