x

When I try to reset my password it says verification key not found - please help

When I try to reset my password it says verification key not found - please help,

Liz Brown

Message 1 of 14
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

I've manually reset your password and emailed that to you, @LizBrown. You should get that in a few minutes.

View Best Answer >

Message 15 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Square

Hi Liz. I believe this is a cache error with the browser you are using. I just sent you a new email, though. Can you please try opening the email from a different browser in private/incognito mode? 

Message 15 of 14

Hi Bernadette,
That's very kind of you. But I've had to borrow a friends login in order to send these messages. So the password reset has gone to his account. I am trying to reset the account with my email [personal info removed]

Thank you,
Liz

Message 15 of 14
Square

Hi @LizBrown.

That can happen when part of the reset link in the email is truncated by some email problems (like when it wraps it to a new line). Can you copy the whole link from the email, then paste it into a browser address bar and try again?

Message 15 of 14

Hi,

I tried the reset link in 4 different browsers - pasting it in each time and in incognito mode on each. They all said ' verification key not found.' Please help,

Liz

Message 15 of 14
Square

Are you right-clicking and copying the URL that way or selecting the full displayed link?

Are you using a web browser to view your email on a mobile device?

Message 15 of 14

I am using a PC. I both clicked on the link and then copied and pasted it into the address bar. This was with a password reset I requested a number of weeks ago. I can try again?
Liz

Message 15 of 14
Square

Sorry about that, Liz. Can you verify the site url of you website so I can make sure I'm looking at the right account? 

Message 15 of 14

I don't have a website but I signed up under this email lizbrown341@btinternet.com

I'm trying to become the admin for http://hopkinssociety.co.uk/ but it won't let me because of the account I created.
So I'm just trying to log in to delete my account.

Message 15 of 14
Square

Best Answer

I've manually reset your password and emailed that to you, @LizBrown. You should get that in a few minutes.

Message 15 of 14

That worked! Thank you so much for your help,
Liz

Message 15 of 14

That worked! 
Thanks so much for your help,

Liz

Message 15 of 14
Square

Glad to hear. Smiley Happy Thanks for confirming for us. 

Message 15 of 14

Hi there. I'm having the same problem as previously mentioned. When I go to login to my client's site, it says my login is incorrect (even though it's not), and then when I go to reset the pw and enter a new one, it says "verification key not found". Please help.

Message 15 of 14