x

Your site is using features that aren't included in your plan. Resolve Issues"

"Your site is using features that aren't included in your plan. Resolve Issues"  

I am seeing the above message at the top of my site www.lythamstannesartcollection.org/ when I go to edit it. But when I click on Resolve Issues, it appears that the "feature" I'm using is simply my own domain name, which I believe is still valid and in date. What do I do?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

I think this is because the domain was purchased in your account, but the site was built in a different account. Can you try publishing again? I made a change which I think should help.

Message 11 of 10

I'm having this issue too.  It won't let me publish, even though everything was fine last week. I've tried using the chat feature, and no one has gotten back to me even though it's been 48 hours. I tried calling, and I waited over 10 minutes to be connected to the right department before getting frustrated and hanging up.

Message 11 of 10
Square

It looks like the Starter service for the site you are an admin of has expired, @centralstates. The owner of the site should upgrade the site again to one of our paid plans and it will resolve the issue.

Message 11 of 10

I have the same message but i don't know how to resolve the issue.  Site is:   www.sasct.org 

Thank you for any assistance. We are a small non-profit and i don't know if we can afford to pay. We may have to move to another free service but i hate to do all that work.

Message 11 of 10
Square

In your case it's using your custom domain, @pmunro. If the only feature you need is using that you could upgrade to our cheapest plan, Connect. It works out to being more cost effect if you purchase it for a year or two, though it's less money upfront if you go with the monthly option.

Message 11 of 10

I am trying to resolve a similar problem.  We are a small charitable organisation, and I have no record of who has registered our domain.  The site is http://www.falkirkfiddleworkshop.org.uk/

We don't have the expertise to rebuild the site, so can you please check if anything can be done to reactivate this?  

And I am not sure if you have my email, or that of our other site co-ordinator, but a reply to either would be really helpful?

Thanks,

David

Message 11 of 10
Square

Hi there. It looks like your site is up and running, but it is registered at http://www.123-reg.co.uk if it helps. 

Message 11 of 10

Hi, could you help me with this too please. I’m having a similar issue
Message 11 of 10
Square

Hi @essmoyo Are you still having a problem with this? It looks like you published after posting. Thanks!

Message 11 of 10