x

cancel my account

Please cancel my account and reimburse me for this month billing. thank you

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Hello! We've refunded and cancelled your service here. You'll still have the site content available, and be able to use the free hosting as you'd like, but there won't be any charges from here on out unless you resubscribe.

Message 2 of 9

Hi,

I have Same problem ...My account wasn't active all year...and i think I don't need it.

Please cancel my account.Would be good to know - how delete all my details from google. I see my address, my number.... And would be nice to have a money for 11 moths back .Please help me.

Message 3 of 9

Hello eva1! We've gone ahead and refunded the renewal for you here, and for security, I've removed the email from your post.

Message 4 of 9

Thank you so much Smiley Happy . What about detais in Google ?

http://www.statsinfinity.com/domain/c5p0-eH8WYZEHWJwWSO7yVrdIlXvsiod-Qe-qo_dfxM._info.html

It shows all my details Smiley Sad

Regards Eva

Message 5 of 9

What you are seeing there is the ICANN registration information, which is available under public registrations, as contact information for the domain owner is required. You'd usually want to use privacy protection as an added service, if you'd want to avoid having your information placed there. That will avoid having that information in place.

Message 6 of 9

Thank you

Message 7 of 9

hello again!

I would like to cancel my account, please. 

Thanks, 

Caroline 

clg0029@auburn.edu

Message 8 of 9

clg0029, I will send you an email with info.

Message 9 of 9