x

"In-Store Pickup" fee?

Hello!

I'm having fun designing my first Weebly/Square online store/website and have it all setup the way I want except for a couple of things...

One is for "In-Store Pickup".. I've set an item for pickup and then I notice that in the CHECKOUT screen there is now a LINE ITEM for an in-store pickup CHARGE! That's OK (it shows $0.00) but I cannot find ANY WAY to customize this??? How do I actually SET THE FEE I want and also CHANGE THE WORDING to something other than just "in-store pickup"? It's THERE on the Checkout but NOT ANYWHERE in the editor/designer???

PLEASE ADVISE!

THANKS!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Hey there. I just responded to your other post, but there isn't a way to change the wording on the checkout page. Very sorry about that! 

Message 9 of 8

How do you change the fee from 0.00 to .50?

Message 9 of 8
Square

I just replied to your other post about this, @CCL.

Message 9 of 8
Beta Member

Hello. I am just setting up my first online shop with Weebly through Square. I also have the question of how to set a fee for the In-Store pick up line item at checkout. I am unable to find that setting. Please adivse. Thank you!

Message 9 of 8
Square

Thanks for posting about it, @SLA-HLP. There isn't a way to change that or charge a fee at the moment, although I'll share this with our Product team since others have expressed interest in charging a pickup fee.

Message 9 of 8

Isn't that kinda silly, I mean have a pick-up fee on the reciept that I can not set a value to???

Message 9 of 8

Yes, beyond silly.  This is VERY frustrating as I would like to set the fee.  Why have a line item for an unecessary charge????

Message 9 of 8