x

refund request

Hello,

I would like to cancel one of my current accounts.  I would like a refund please because in the short time I've had the site I couldn't work on it because there is a fault, images wouldn't load.  I asked for help from you guys but no one is talking to me.

The domain for cancellation is elizabethtaylorart.com

Thank you for your help.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

Hi @pathfinder05 It's not your fault! We had some image upload/sync issues yesterday, but they should be resolved now. I'm more than happy to refund the charge for you if you still want, though. Just let me know. Thanks! 

Message 11 of 10

Hi there,

Unfortunately my client doesn't want a website anymore due to the corona virus (I explained that everyone will now be on the internet during quarentine).

So if you could issue a refund that would be great.

Some good news is that my next client will be happy with a Weebly website.  I used Wordpress for years but now I have used you guys I'm quite impressed with your website builder.

My friend (who has Weebly and I maintain the site) is top of the first page of google.  It is because of this I now recommend you guys, you don't need Wordpress to do well in the search engines.

So if you can do the refund please. 

Hope you guys are all safe and doing ok.  The UK is on complete lock down.

Thank you for your help and I'll be seeing you again soon.

Brian

Message 11 of 10

@Bernadette 

Hi, thanks for passing my post to the right person.  Can you please see the other comment and pass that on?

Thanks

Brian

Message 11 of 10
Square

Sorry for the delay, Brian. I thought I responded to this post but I don't see any recent messages.. Can you please have the owner of the account submit a ticket to support after logging into the main account? The account you are currently logged into is a contributor account. Thanks in advance! 

Message 11 of 10

Hi @Bernadette,

This is Brian, the site builder, logged in as the administrator/owner.

Your website is horrible to get to contact you.  You sent me a link to a page where there is no contact form.

It takes forever to navigate your site.

Can you please refund me or send me an exact link to a form to fill in?

Many thanks.

Hope you are all doing ok with this virus going around.  Look after yourself.

Brian (signed in as Liz)

Message 11 of 10
Square

There isn't a way to link directly to the form, although if you visit the support page while logged in, click on "contact us", enter a question, then click the button that states that you still need help, it will show a button you can click to load the form (and buttons for any other contact methods available).

Message 11 of 10

Can you please help?

I can not find any 'contact us' anywhere.

Look, I would like a refund and your website is difficult to navigate.

Can you please give me a link to anywhere other than - https://www.weebly.com/app/help/us/en

because that page is useless.

Thank you.

Message 11 of 10

Please can we get this issue solved?

I've seen posts in this community asking for a refund and you help them.

How did that happen?

Message 11 of 10
Square

HI @liztaylor I'm sorry for the delay. I actually sent you a support request a couple weeks ago as requested by your editor. I've resent the email, but have also processed the refund for your Pro account. You should receive the funds back within 2-3 business days. Thanks for your patience and apologies again for delay. 

Message 11 of 10