x

text toolbar AWOL

I create a text element and start typing, but the text toolbar remains absent....any ideas?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Square

It's probably an issue caused by the browser you're using, @phil999. Try switching to Chrome or FireFox; I'm sure either of those will work much better for you.

Message 2 of 12

I also have this problem sometimes (am having it at the moment).  I use Firefox as my browser.  Any other suggestions on what might cause this, or any way to make the toolbar appear if it doesn't just pop up automatically?  The current issue I'm having is while within a blog post, but this is not the first time it has happened to me.

Message 3 of 12
Square

Do you have any browser add-ons/extensions/plugins installed in FireFox, @sarah19?

Message 4 of 12

No.  I tried closing out of that editing session for the website and went back in and that resolved the problem.  🙂

Message 5 of 12

I'm using Chrome and my text toolbar suddenly stopped appearing, too. This is very problematic. Please look into this issue.

Message 6 of 12

Yup, I get the same bug too. Text toolbar just refuses to appear. Very frustrating.

Message 7 of 12
Square

What browser are you using, @nick777vvv? Can you temporarily try another to see if that helps?

Message 8 of 12

Thanks for the response Adam.

I am using Firefox but switched over to Chrome to counter this glitch. Chrome responds fine to this issue (for me). No other problems with Firefox.

Message 9 of 12
Square

Ok, glad to hear that's working better for you.

Message 10 of 12

I've had the same probelm too. I had to close the tab and start the process again. Lost some text in the process.

Message 11 of 12

I have been experiencing the same problem. I am using chrome and every time I close out of Weebly and get back on it works for a few minutes and then disappears again. It's very frusturating and makes it hard to finish projects.

Message 12 of 12