x

Change text color on mobile!

Hello out there.Smiley Happy
When i'm editing my website (desktop mode) I often change the text color. BUT when I switch to Mobile, all words are just black (exept from dates) and its not possible to change it. Am I the only one with the problem?
I think it's a real shame because the website really do comes alive with abit of color and it would be nice for the visitors to recognize the website, they just visited on their desktop.
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

You're seeing that because you're using an older, non-responsive theme @skyeenglish. Non-responsive sites use a wholly separate style for the mobile version. If you switch to a newer theme you should see consistent colors for the desktop and mobile site.

View Best Answer >

Message 9 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Hey there! Sorry for the trouble, that certainly sounds unusual. Where exactly are you seeing this happen?

Message 9 of 8

Hello, I am also suffering from this problem on the mobile app. When you press the A for text formatting options and try to select a different color, the color will not be set and will go back to the previous color. This is especially a problem for me because I am trying to type on a white background and the default text is white.

Message 9 of 8
Square

Which of our mobile apps are you seeing this with, @TDO?

Message 9 of 8

This is the exact problem I am having. The text is dark on the 'desktop' site, but is white, on a white background - on my Android phone.

Message 9 of 8

Hello eljayemc! Can you let us know what page you're seeing this on? We'll be glad to check up on it.

Message 9 of 8

I am having the exact same problem now. The web page has a variety of colours but these all appear in black and white on my mobile site.

Message 9 of 8
Square

Best Answer

You're seeing that because you're using an older, non-responsive theme @skyeenglish. Non-responsive sites use a wholly separate style for the mobile version. If you switch to a newer theme you should see consistent colors for the desktop and mobile site.

Message 9 of 8