x

How to remove mobile navigation bar

My landing page looks good on a PC, however on a mobile device a black bar with what would be the menu shows up. How can I remove this?

Since this defeats the purpose of having a landing page I´m sure there´s a solution but I can´t seem to find anything in the Help Center.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Hello NZaid! What site are you seeing this on?

Message 13 of 14

Hi Queso,

Thanks for getting back to me!

Here´s my test site. http://greenfieldstestsite.weebly.com/

How can I remove this black bar on the landing page?

Message 13 of 14

NZaid, you're using a custom theme, so Weebly wouldn't be able to troubleshoot your custom code, and can only advise you use a standard theme instead. It's possible other users here may have some solutions, however!

Message 13 of 14

Ok. I have no problem switching to a standard theme. How can I know if a theme is standard and has the landing page option? I´ve tried several themes, none of which had the landing page option so I repurposed an old site that I´d customized in the past. Seems like there should be a straight forward way to select a theme that fits my needs (aside from trial and error! Smiley Happy

Thanks for your help.

Message 13 of 14

Hi NZaid

I sent an email to confirm some info that will help me process this for you. Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 14

Thanks! Standing by.

Message 13 of 14

HI Brodie, any update?

Message 13 of 14

So sorry, NZaid, I don't see the email ticket properly went out. I'll take the blame on that.

Let's try this again... 

Any of our standard themes in the theme gallery should allow you to toggle to Splash in the Header Type area of your

Pages tab.

I will still send an email in case you have follow-up questions. (for real this time) Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 14

Thanks! I´ll give this a try. The reason I asked about which templates were landing page compatible was because the first template I tried didn´t have landing page as an option so I assumed it would be hit or miss. I´ll try again. Again, thanks for the support.

Message 13 of 14

do you know if it's possible to hide the nav bar in a mobile responsive theme?

Message 13 of 14

Hello suitebooks! Just to be clear, are you looking for a change via CSS?

Message 13 of 14

Hey NZaid, 

Have you had an answer to this yet?

I need the answer too 😕

Message 15 of 14

Hey folks,

Any response? I'd like to know too.

Message 15 of 14