x

IPad app randomly moves objects during editing

What gives?  I’m trying to move objects around on my weebly site (using the 12.9” screen of an iPad Pro), yet the weebly app relocates objects I’m moving to one place and puts them elsewhere, such as high up on the webpage (after I did drag and drop to a lower portion of the webpage).

Why the random behavior?  Very frustrating...I originally made this site on an iMac, but now use an iPad Pro for everything.  However, the Weebly mobile app for iPad is causing me much frustration and grief.

Why does drag and drop not behave as it should?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Btw, I did delete and reinstall the mobile app twice to see if it cleared up the “random relocation” problem, but to no avail.
Message 6 of 5
Square

That's unfortunate that you're seeing that, @EddieTheWire. Are you using your iPad in landscape or portrait mode? 

Message 6 of 5

I am using it in Landscape mode.  Should that make a difference?

Message 6 of 5

Still having problems using the Weebly app on an iPad Pro.

For example, I carefully place objects using the editor, but when I click ‘preview’ the objects will be shuffled around, sometimes duplicated, and certainly not the way I want them.  

When I return to the editor, all looks fine, but I don’t want to publish the edits and hope they work out - what gives?

Message 6 of 5