x

Mobile Navigation not working

Hi, My mobile menu navigation for www.fastlaneswimming.net is not working. Can you please tell me how to fix this?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

@coachmike1971 

Its working ok for me.image

What exactly doesnt work?

Message 12 of 11

Great! Thanks. Do you know if there is a reason why it will not work on my phone? I am using a google chrome browswer and s7Edge.

Message 12 of 11

I just want to make sure everyone else can view my site.

Message 12 of 11

Im using a Samsung J5

The 3 lines menu works just fine..

R u running the latest version of ur browsers?

Theres always up dates in Chrome.. like weekly.

whatismybrowser.com

Try clearing cache/cookies    

Then re start..

Message 12 of 11

Hi, I'm having the this issue, but only from certain pages of my website. Navigation works fine from the Home page, About page, and Contact Page, but none of the others.

www.americanawningabc.com

Message 12 of 11

@ehalp checked out numerous pages       menu opens across the board

suggest  try  clearing cookies, cache, check browser for up dates,  whatismybrowser.com

try opening in another browser,    note IE 11   is no longer compatible with Weebly...

try on another device...

https://www.nomadicbackpacker.com

Message 12 of 11

Hi, thanks for checking. I've used a few other phones since posting and haven't had the issue. Despite clearing cache and updating my phone the problem still persists - it's an Android with Chrome.

What is IE 11?

Message 12 of 11

@ehalp 

IE 11  is Internet Explorer     but we r talking about mobile versions  so my remark is irrelevant

My auto up date on google play doesnt  do what it says it should    .   An un smart phone   

I check weekly on whatismybrowser.com

I remember @Bernadette  mentioning something involving on type of smart phone   though no idea about what issue it created     PING.   (LOL)

Hope u find a solution

Message 12 of 11

Hi @coachmike1971  and @ehalp @Adam @Bernadette 

Excuse me   but   i just realised (duh) that u r 2 separate queries/usrrs on this    on 2 different websites   but with same issue(?)

Looks as if the theme u r using is the same

Message 12 of 11
Square

It worked for me when I tested, although it could potentially be an issue with your custom theme, @coachmike1971. It might be worth switching to a standard theme temporarily to see if it works; you can switch back to your custom theme if it doesn't make a difference.

Message 12 of 11