x

Mobile version of my weebly site not loading properly

Hello, I am meeting a problem with the mobile version of my website. Indeed, untill yesterday at night, everything was perfectly working with a responsive theme displaying my website without any problem.

Today, when I go on the english version with a mobile, the theme isn't responsive anymore and appears as on a desktop. I enclosed two screenshots so that you can see the difference between the french and the english version.imageFrench Version - Responsive

imageEnglish Version - Not responsive

Looking forward to finding a solution,

thanks all for your time!

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

It was apparently one of the the text sections that was causing a problem, I replaced it and it worked.

View Best Answer >

Message 8 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

I've had a similar problem.

My embedded youtube videos simply disappear in the mobile version of my site. Everything seems to display as it should in the desktop version and also in the mobile preview function in builder on my desktop.

Is it maybe a coding/ software upgrade compatability issue that weebly need to fix?

Best,

Carl

Message 8 of 7

@Carl_Davies  what is ur url?

Weird issues can be fixed by clearing cahe and cookies.. i do regularly and never have issues with things loading correctly..

Message 8 of 7

@ervinjason 

Hi...i just opened FR and EN versions on Samsung Android mobile    . Both look A ok to me   as they should on mobile..

Clearing cache and cookies fixes no end of weird problems that appear out of no where...  browsers need to be updated too...

Message 8 of 7

Best Answer

It was apparently one of the the text sections that was causing a problem, I replaced it and it worked.

Message 8 of 7

@ervinjason great stuff!

Message 8 of 7

Sometimes it happens. You should replace the mobile version once again. You can get more details form techybigs. Feel free to more discuss.

Message 8 of 7