x

Sub Nav not appearing when viewing on Mobile device

Hello - My sub navigation is not appearing on mobile devices however it appears when viewing on Desktop. Specifically the subnavigations that are under my About and Adoption sections.  Can someone lead me into the direction on what I can look for to fix this issue?

https://finalhopesample.weebly.com/

Thank You!

Message 1 of 10
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

I fixed it in the theme. Steps to take:

1. In your theme, open the Edit HTML/CSS screen
  2. Export the theme (Download on your computer). This will be a ZIP file. Unzip it.
  3. Find the "images" folder under "Assets".
  4. Convert (or copy) both arrow SVG files to PNG files (using an app like Illustrator or online image converter)
  5. Upload the PNG files to the assets/images folder in your theme on Weebly
  6. Then change the CSS part for the mobile navigation to match the new file type. Go to Styles, navigation.less and find the link to the arrow SVG files. change .svg to .png and save the theme.

View Best Answer >

Message 11 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

Hi @tinac I'm able to access the sub navigation properly. I tried Adoption>Adoption Process. However, it does appear the dropdown arrows are missing. I believe this is a bug for a specific theme, but I will need to confirm with support tomorrow morning if you have not already reached out to a rep. 

Message 11 of 10

Thank you so much for getting back to me @Bernadette !! I also have been searching on the site and I followed the advice of going back to the original theme which I believe is Dusk 2 - Business and I experienced the same issue. Which rep would I need to reach out to?

Message 11 of 10
Square

I was able to get some more information, and it's not an issue with your custom theme, but with the underlying theme Dusk 2. It's the only theme I can see at this time that is having the issue so you can try temporarily updating your theme to a different option until the bug is resolved. Smiley Happy 

Message 11 of 10

ok thank you @Bernadette for taking the time to help me. I really appreciate it!

Message 11 of 10
Square

You're welcome! Hopefully the original bug will be resolved soon. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 10

Since I have customized the Dusk 2 theme, please let me know what they did to fix the bug, so I can copy that fix into my customized theme.

Message 11 of 10

I have the same problem. The SVG files (images) to expand the submenus do not show up on mobile. I am using "Travellin - Dusk 2" as a base theme. If you know where they should be, I can click and everything works. The point is the arrows do not show, so visitors wouldn't know where to click.

Message 11 of 10

Best Answer

I fixed it in the theme. Steps to take:

1. In your theme, open the Edit HTML/CSS screen
  2. Export the theme (Download on your computer). This will be a ZIP file. Unzip it.
  3. Find the "images" folder under "Assets".
  4. Convert (or copy) both arrow SVG files to PNG files (using an app like Illustrator or online image converter)
  5. Upload the PNG files to the assets/images folder in your theme on Weebly
  6. Then change the CSS part for the mobile navigation to match the new file type. Go to Styles, navigation.less and find the link to the arrow SVG files. change .svg to .png and save the theme.
Message 11 of 10

I am super late @DvdS but thank you so much!! 

Message 11 of 10