x

Website is not scrolling on mobile

Having an issue with our website scrolling on mobiles. I assume some widget etc is at fault but I havent installed any new ones.

www.blossombeautylab.co.nz

Its pretty urgent, please help I assume customers are having issues viewing.

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Message 9 of 8

@Dragon_  When first opening in mobile there exists a small "Chat with Blossom Beauty Lab" pop-up -  tap to open then tap the X to completely close the chat window - then vertical scroll works...at least it does for me using Chrome browser..

Message 9 of 8

@NJRFTF Awesome thank you so much for your help, you are absolutely.

Interim we have a work around now, from here its a process of elimination. I have switched to SSL recently because we are adding an ecomm platform and I suspect that I may need to move or modify code of the Facebook widget.
Message 9 of 8

@Dragon_ 

I've just viewed your site on an Android tablet using Opera and Vivaldi browsers. It displays fine in portrait mode but in landscape the purple titles are scrunched up/overlapping and almost unreadable. Might be worth playing around with the letter spacing and/or sizing and/or line height.

Gary

Message 9 of 8

Hi, yes thank you I was aware of this issue its a bit annoying. And yes its the line height that I decreased for style reasons and now am suffering the consequences.
Thanks for mentioning it always appreciate input and reminding me I need to get on to that.
Message 9 of 8

Does anyone here understand how to override the body overflow on the CSS.

I found that wordpress users are having the same issue with their messenger plug in since a few days as well. A guy on there wrote a line of code that would override the overflow and fixes the issue but I am not sure where to place it on the weebly code editor.

here is the link and code:

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/breaking-mobile-scroll/

body { overflow: auto !important; }
Message 9 of 8

@Dragon_ 

CSS overides are normally best placed in the site (or page) header code. In this case, site header; via SETTINGS-SEO. 

Gary

Message 9 of 8