x

can not login with facebook on my mobile app

hey there, 

i want to use the mobile app of weebly on my iphone or ipad, but on both devices i can not login via facebook, also if it works on my laptop. can someone help me? 

if i want to login with my email and password it tells me, that it is only connected with facebook, but it doesnt work

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Sorry for the trouble! Have you tried disabling Facebook login, @isabel1? Log in through a desktop or laptop, click on your name on the top right, then choose Account. Click on "edit profile" on the left, then disconnect from Facebook. You should be able to log in with your email and password on both desktop and mobile devices.

Message 7 of 6

Thank you, it worked!! since when do you need an uprade for advanced statistics? i could see those before with my account, but now i cant anymore... Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 6
Square

Stats were always a part of our upgrades, though the app didn't reflect this in the same way that the desktop editor did. Recent updates to the app brought this feature in sync with the desktop, though. Sorry for the confusion!

Message 7 of 6

That is happening to me but with Google log in. How can I solve this so I can log in the app? Thank you!

Message 7 of 6
Square

Sorry to hear, @Captivashop. What happens when you try to log in with your Google account? Do you get any type of error? 

Message 7 of 6