x

cannot remove image

Added the mobile app last night, was going through the tutorial, and added an image. This image shows up on the bottom of every page and I cannot remove it. Have tried to remove element, but once I hit publish, the image returns. How can I permanently remove the image? 

Message 1 of 60
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Sorry about that, @LC1. If you refresh the editor and re-publish the image should be gone now.

View Best Answer >

Message 23 of 60
59 REPLIES 59

Hi @fxc2414,

I took a look at your blog comments, but I wasn't able to see the picture you are describing. Could you take a screenshot of it and upload it here please? 

Message 23 of 60

hello,

i have the same problem. i can not delete the picture that appears of the bottom of every page for my school website.

Message 50 of 60
Square

Sorry about that, @jshlv. I've removed the image for you in the editor, so it should be fixed once you publish your site again.

Message 50 of 60

thank you so much!!

Message 50 of 60
Square

Glad to help!

Message 50 of 60

We are experiencing this same problem, where an image is appearing on the bottom of every page.  I can't find the steps to fix it, or is it something you have to fix.

Thanks!

Message 50 of 60
Square

Hey there. Can you post a link to your page and let us know which image you cannot remove? Thanks!

Message 50 of 60

Thanks for the reply, someone at Weebly removed the image for us.  I was coming here to update my post.  

Message 50 of 60

Same problem. How can I remove the photo at the bottom of each page? I’ve been trying for an hour. So frustrating!!

https://carrieannehartley.weebly.com

Message 50 of 60
Square

Which photo are you trying to remove, @LokTar?

Message 50 of 60

Hi my spinotron.com website also has two images below footer on every page, please remove. Thanks.

Message 50 of 60
Square

I'm not seeing any images below the footer for your site, @spinotron. Is it only on a specific page?

Message 50 of 60

It is the huge one on the bottom every page.  It is a classroom setting with students around a Christmas trree.

Thank you for your assistance! 

Message 50 of 60

The photo of the children around the Christmas tree. It is at the bottom of all the pages.

Thank you for your help.

Message 50 of 60
Square

I've removed the image for you in the editor, @LokTar - all you need to do is re-publish now.

Message 50 of 60

Hi, I'm having the same problem. I'm up to four images and two are links. I tried to get this resolved before and was told to update my theme. I really hope I don't have to change themes to get this resolved because I'd have to overhaul everything. Can you help? My page is spunsiesweb.weebly.com. I do hope you might be able to help. Thanks!

Message 50 of 60
Square

What images need to be removed, @spunsie?

Message 50 of 60

There's a large picture of a tree, two identical links with a monochrome photo of a little girl playing chess and another abstract picture. They're all pictures I've used on my site and I'm not sure why these are stuck on the bottom of every page of my site. 

Message 50 of 60
Square

Thanks for clarifying, @spunsie. I've fixed that in the editor, so all you need to do to fix the live site is re-publish.

Message 50 of 60

Thank you so much! This worked perfectly.

Message 50 of 60
Square

No problem!

Message 50 of 60