x

i have been charged for the "email account" but never got to make the account?

I am very frustrated with Weebly's way of dealing with customer service calls, the "support" i had encountered previously was even more frustrating so anyways i am wondering what to do when i have already purchased and been charged to my bank account card and i never got an email or a link to create the users email account/ name , etc. i am hesitant to go and re-do the whole process, which would b to click "add user" under the email section of the dashboard. but i do not want to be charged twice and maybe still not even get what i am trying to purchase! Help Please Smiley Sad(((

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Hello, @LaccupGreenTeam!

I tried finding any support tickets that was associated with your account. However, there wasn't any. This could mean you used a different email address when contacting us or if you called in provided the rep with a different address.

After checking your account, I see you have an email address already created for the domain, thelacleanup.com. Is this the account that you are referring to? If not, please let me know what the domain name is.

Message 2 of 12

Hello,

I am too frustrated by not being able to set up my google email account which i recently purchased.

your system keeps asking me to verify my site. to which i have already done a number of times but still can't find a way to get me email account to function.

Would appreciate it very much if someone could pLease provide me with a simple set by step instruction.

Kind Regards

Tom

Message 13 of 12

Hey there, Tom! Sorry for the stress.

Domain verification would be part of the Google Apps system, and while it's important, it can also be a little daunting. Fortunately, Google also has a detailed article on how to do so, specifically for Weebly. You can check it out here.

Message 13 of 12

Hi there, I have just purchased 2 new email accounts on my domain but only one shows up to use, but I have been charged for both in order history, how can I get the second email address running?

Message 13 of 12
Square

When I go to the Google Apps tab in your account, I see both of your email addresses @jenb2

https://www.weebly.com/home/emails

To the right of each address is a "..." button which you can click on for management options.

Message 13 of 12

The email address doesn't come up at all though, maybe because originally I was using it as an alias from the primary email? But I needed to make it a separate email address, how can I do this?

Message 13 of 12

Hello jenb2!

It looks like both of the addresses should be in place. Are you unable to see them in the Google Apps listing itself?

Message 13 of 12

When I look under google apps, it is not there, there are the 2 other ones I have but not the last one. I have tried to set up the email address for it but google says that address does not exist.

Message 13 of 12

Sorry I should have said I have purchased 3 email addresses - 1 right at the start and 2 the other day, only 2 out of the 3 show up for me.

Message 13 of 12

Would you be able to contact support, or PM me here, with the emails in question? We'll check up on them.

Message 13 of 12

Hi, I have Pm'd you, can you please help me with this as I might as well reverse it and get a refund as it is not working at the moment and no point having it.

Message 13 of 12