x

Contacts not updating

When a user submits information on form submission I get an email showing the action. In weebly promote it does not show as a "new contacts" on the insignts page.

Also, I have created a smart group and linked it to the form. The smart group as scheduled emails attached to it but does not update when new user submits information. So to confirm I look at the smart group to see the contacts but it shows nothing.. No number or dash, just blank space.

How can I tell that the information from a form submission is funneled in the appropriate group and that the user will recieve scheduled emails?

Thanks,

Dustin

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

The actual contacts used by your smart group will be calculated at the time the email is sent; depending on what options you chose when making the group, you'll probably have more contacts by the time your scheduled email goes out.

Message 2 of 5

Is there a way to verify that it is working properly then?

Message 3 of 5

Also why doesnt the new contacts update on "insights"? 

Message 4 of 5
Square

I'm not sure why the contacts number doesn't show, although that might be by design.  I'd recommend contacting our support team for clarification in case it isn't:

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

As for testing, you could make a test smart group based on a hidden form, enter some emails you have access to into the form, then schedule a test email for that for tomorrow.

Message 5 of 5