x

Dozens of Newsletter Form mails not registering

A few weeks ago I restarted my weekly Newsletter, and since have received several complaints of customers not receiving the Newsletter despite having signed up - customers about which I received a confirmation eMail of them having succesfully signed up for the Newsletter.

So I checked the exported mail list vs what I can see in the form in the weebly backend. And I discovered dozens of eMail adresses that don't end up in my contacts in the Promote platform where I send the newsletters!

What gives? is this something you can fix or is it best to look for another Newsletter platform?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Nevermind. I'm using Rapidmail now for my Newsletters, awesome provider with great support.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

And it gets worse...

After comparing the data in the actual form with the adresses that ended up in my contacts I discovered that  67 eMail adresses did not make it into my contacts. Only three of them had the wrong format, the rest was fine. No duplicates! I deleted those before counting. All in all a good 20% didn't end up in my contacts. Abysmal

After figuring the list of missing adresses out in Excel I tried to add them manually. I can't add them to existing lists because of an error.

I tried to make a new list. First try none of the adresses stuck. Second attempt I successfully added five or so, none of the rest made the cut. Tried again, no changes.

I am at my wit's end here and will have to look for another, professional solution.

Message 4 of 3

Best Answer

Nevermind. I'm using Rapidmail now for my Newsletters, awesome provider with great support.

Message 4 of 3