x

Editing my contact list in Promote

I want to edit out some names from my contact list. I can either do this in Excel and reimport the list, or I can edit this in Promote. If I reimport the list I would need to delete the existing list in Promote.

Either way, I don't see a way to either delete or edit a contact list that I've uploaded to Promote.

Thanks,

Susan

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Hey there! Sorry for any confusion.

To delete a contact or Group in Promote, all you should need to do is check the box to the left, then use the trash can icon at the top of the list. To edit a particular group, you can click the group in the Group listing, then use the same process in the Contacts list there to edit the contacts in bulk.

Message 2 of 8

We have over 900 names in our contact list. Questions:

1. Can I split the group into two and send both groups the email separately?

OR

2. Can I pay extra to send to more than 500 people?

Thanks

Message 3 of 8
Square

You could split them into two groups and email separately, although it would make more sense to upgrade for more contacts and send a single email.  You'll still hit the limit of 2500 emails in a month just as quickly, and also use up more of the 5 email campaigns.

Message 4 of 8

Thanks, Adam. I'll take your advice.

Message 5 of 8
Square

Awesome, if you have any other questions let me know.

Message 6 of 8

i do not even get a list to edit

i cannot find my 700 people anywhere

how do i get to the list

Message 7 of 8
Square

Hi @c4a

To get to your contact list log into Weebly and click on Marketing in the top left corner. Then click on Groups on the left hand side, then Contacts. Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8