x

Removing the Weebly Footer & Button Color when Hovering Mouse

I'm using a paid subscription to create a website drytechconcrete.com . The package specified that there would be no weebly branding. How can I remove the Weebly footer or the Weebly text in the footer? 

Also wondering, how can I change the color a button is when the mouse is hovering on top of it?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hmm. I could remove it for you if I have your permission. I'm not sure why you're seeing that, but if you want to get rid of that in the meantime I can help by doing it from my end.

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

To remove that, click on your footer in the editor, then delete the element that has the "powered by weebly" text in it. Once you've done that you can add more content to your footer, or just save it with nothing in it.

Regarding your buttons, it wouldn't be possible to specify the color individually, though you can change it somewhat by picking a different color option on the theme tab.

Message 2 of 8

I can not remove the footer. This is how it appears. There is no X or Delete option on the top right corner.

Message 3 of 8
Square

Hmm. I wonder if it's a browser issue - try switching to another browser like Chrome or Firefox temporarily.

Message 4 of 8

I tried it in firefox and the options did not change. Other elements have the X in the top right corner, but not the footer.

When I click inside it, these are the options:

Message 5 of 8
Square

Best Answer

Hmm. I could remove it for you if I have your permission. I'm not sure why you're seeing that, but if you want to get rid of that in the meantime I can help by doing it from my end.

Message 6 of 8

Sure, thanks.

Message 7 of 8
Square

I've removed that for you in the editor, so all you need to do is publish to remove it from the live site.

Message 8 of 8