x

Suggestions & Feedback for Pronoun

Having now set it up, tested it and worked out whee some of the holes are:

I'd like to see the following additions in the insights section.

*Unsubscribe rates (My Mailing List is growing however it would be handy to see who is unsubscribing - also if they unsubscribe can they resubscribe at a later date?)

*The ability to set up an external link I can use on my website, Facebook etc for readers to signup at my website, rather than needing to use an external mail provider for this (I can't do the one-stop shop with Promote at this point)

*Specifics on what clicks are being used? I can see my click rate but no further specifics
*The ability to A/B test within the emails sent then see exactly what the open and click-through rate is without manually trialing it (Time consuming much!)
*The ability to see when the largest number of opens takes place/by country etc., Would be useful to help tailor my Newsletter

*Segmentation within my groups - because when I import a new group (and I do that from time to time) I want to be able to segment those groups sometimes

As an author, I am very reliant on these options and would appreciate seeing them (as I'm sure would be others)

There are a lot of good points with Pronoun but it's still missing some most basic features found in other mail programs.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

Thanks for the feedback, @ImogeneNix - I'm assuming when you say "Pronoun" you mean Promote?

Message 2 of 3

Yes - I think autocorrect kicked in!

Message 3 of 3