x
Beta Member

Why does an email say delivered yet it was never received (not even in junk mail!)?

I sent out a promotional email and included myself.  In the stats it says my email was delivered to my @hotmail.com address, but when I search my inbox and junk mail, it's no where to be found.  Where is it?  

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

I wonder if your mail provider blocked the email, @ordinarychaos.  Off the top of my head, that's the only scenario I can think of where it would say it was delivered but you don't have it.

Message 2 of 6

I am experiencing the same thing. I sent 1 e-mail to 2 separate groups. One shows multiple opens and a handful of clicks. The other shows only 2 opens.

The e-mail with just the 2 opens happens to include 1 of my e-mail addresses, as well as 2 of my friends'. None of us 3 have even received the e-mail. We all show it has been delivered. This list happens to be full of people who asked to be sent this information (the other list is my main mailing list). My concern is the rest who haven't opened the e-mail haven't even received it.

Message 3 of 6
Square

What email provider(s) are you and your friends using, @cianadoll?

Message 4 of 6

My account is hosted on Gmail. Another is Gmail. The other Hotmail. 

Message 5 of 6
Square

Ok. If you haven't yet, can you contact our Customer Success team about that? I haven't heard about any broader issues regarding deliverability, so maybe it's something specific to your email campaign. https://www.weebly.com/app/help/

Message 6 of 6