x

301 Redirects Dissapeared

I'm currently building our companies new website and have a bunch of 301 re-directs to do. I'm planning on changing the domain on Weebly once we're ready to launch, but yesterday I put in a bunch of the 301 redirects to prepare for launch in the coming month and today when I logged in to continue them, they are all GONE! What would cause these to all dissapear? Please help! 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

I'm sorry to hear, @bkiefert

Unfortunately, we do not have a way to view any of the logs for when a redirect was setup or deleted. 

Everything should also be saved in real time, and I have not heard of an instance of redirects in particular deleting. Hm.. what browser do you typically use when editing? I can try to check in with the support team to see if there's a known issue at the moment. 

Message 2 of 5

@bkiefert @Bernadette 

Have you deleted the PAGE(s) yet?   You can only redirect from a deleted page,   not from a page that still exists

Message 2 of 5

may be it happened becuase of some cache issues, redirections gone missing sometimes i have faced this issue many times during the setup of my website

Message 2 of 5

same happend to me during the audit of this site

Message 2 of 5