x

How to get rid of <h2>YOUR CART

Hello,

Here is my problem. I spent a lot of time to well organize my website pages with H1 H2 H3 headings. And when I use a developer tool to check my webiste pages organization I have a "<h2>YOUR CART" that appears at the top of the list.

This transforms my good organization of headings into a big mess.

See bellow (bold is what I want to disappear):

<h1>(Missing heading)
<h2>YOUR CART
<h1>LE CONCOURS VÉTÉRINAIRE VOIE B ENV
<h2>LE CONCOURS VÉTÉRINAIRE VOIE B ENV : LA SPÉCIALITÉ DE myVETOB

How can I remove from my site the so called "YOUR CART"?

I never put a CART on my website because it's not a store and NO cart appear at all on my website... I'm very disappointed... It's hard to remove something you cannot see..!

Please, help me

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

screenshot  and url are needed  to show the community to better understand ur issue

Message 2 of 13

Hello Whitemonkey, 

thank you for answering. You are totally right, here is a URL of the website related to my problem (this is one of the pages, every page has the same problem) :

https://www.myveto-b.fr/le_concours_veterinaire_b_env.html

Here is a screeshot of the page, you can see no "CART" :

Here is a screeshot of the analysis of headings H1 H2 H3... of this page :

Here you can see that there is a heading h2 "YOUR CART" that shouldn't be there.

Message 2 of 13

am sorry  i cant offer any help.

bon chance avec tous

Message 2 of 13

did u accidently create a page, hidden from view     and is a Cart page    as opposed to a blog page or std page??

thats the only thing i can think of.   

je suis desoleé

Message 2 of 13

Good idea, but unfortunately no..
Message 2 of 13
Square

That text is actually part of our eCommerce code; it's added to every site although it's hidden unless you actually have your store set up for your site. It wouldn't be possible to remove that, though, Since it's hidden I don't think it will have much impact other than showing up in some reports like the one you ran.

Message 2 of 13

Hello Adam, thank you very much for your repply..!

At least I don't have to search anymore about that.

You say that since it's "hidden" it will have a little impact. Sure it's hidden from the view of visitors but if this YOUR CART is visible for the analyzer, no doubt that Google will read it also... And it would probably be dramatic for my SEO and ranking... Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 13
Square

I think Google ignores content that is invisible since there isn't much point in indexing something which no one can actually see or read. Some people have used hidden content as a means of trying to game the system, too.

Message 2 of 13

@Adam wrote:

I think Google ignores content that is invisible since there isn't much point in indexing something which no one can actually see or read. Some people have used hidden content as a means of trying to game the system, too.

Hi Adam

No, Google doesn't ignore. See the first two results of fengshuiyourhome.ch:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&ei=e1RRXdhH5cmuBNLWrsgH&q=feng+shui+your+home+bern+...

Thanks for advice.

Best regards

Olivier

Message 2 of 13
Square

I would ask Google to re-crawl the pages of your site, @olfaktorhttps://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/6065812?hl=en

I look at Weebly sites in search results all the time and "YOUR CART" is not included. I'm not sure why it's there for you, though it should go away if you have Google re-crawl the pages and give it a little while to update in search results.

Message 2 of 13

Above code is for single cart only, if you have multiple buscado carts with same product then you can load multiple datagrid. I have pretty much tried out few things with your code. I want to know if it's possible to only use standard jQuery UI instead of the external one (jeasyUI) that OP using here? Methods like datagrid seems much specific to this external U

Message 2 of 13

1. Edit HTML / CSS
  2. Under Header  Type:
  3. Remove "<h2>Your Cart</h2>" only from all three header layouts, header.html, no-header.html and splash.html. The files aren't that long so the h2 tag is easy to find. This worked for me and I hope it works for whover sees this. 
Message 13 of 13