x

Improve website loading speed

My website is not loading up fast, and this could be one of the reasons for its low rank on search engines. Could someone suggest how to improve the speed?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

hey there.

my site is loading slow today, normally its much faster. its sunday. we have internet thats as fast as it can go here. page loading speed can be hampered by super large images, embeded code and widgets

slow loading speed i believe only effects user experience.  Seo is down to u...  well thats my theory.   

have a good day

Message 2 of 5

Several sources suggest that site loading speed is a crucial factor in determining Google search rank. Are Weebly websites typically slower to load? Can I remove some elements from the pages to make it load faster?

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5

On my old blog  i had a .weebly.com domain     i built 200 pages using embeded code .     It was slow to say the least.

The disqus comments system as embeded code loaded faster than my pages.  Thats how slow it was.   

And i had 30 pages on page 1 of Google.  Out ranking bloggers with 1000+ hits a day...   cos i worked out a white hat way with Weebly seo...  

Thats why i believe in my theory. Re slow loading effects user experience.

Message 2 of 5

Hi @Parul 
I can speed up Weebly loading speed.

Check out my Weebly website speed test: 

imageimage

Message 5 of 5