x

Insights >> Sources >> search terms

I do not see any search terms showing up in my Insights data.  I know I've used google search terms to try to find my site and to see how my SEO settings are working and so far, I have no data showing up in search terms.

Is there something unknown to me about how this Insight feature works?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Hi @bobbi What is the name of your site and the specific search terms you are using? 

Message 2 of 8

x

I am using my name "x" and "x," words on my landing page and in SEO "meta keywords" in my google search.  I have also tried "x."

My picture isn't even being linked to my name in google images.

My intent/desire is for folks to find me as easily as possible despite.

Message 2 of 8
Square

Hi again. Smiley Happy Yes, that is definitely the end goal you should be aiming for. Keep in mind, though, that most users are also trying to achieve higher search result rankings, and depending on your market/area this could be easy or difficult to achieve. When I try to search your key words I am not coming across your website. Do you remember what page of the search results you showed up on? I recommend checking out our SEO guide as well: https://www.weebly.com/seo

Message 2 of 8

I am not sure what you mean by this question:  "Do you remember what page of the search results you showed up on? " Do you mean, what page of 1 out of XXX of google pages I finally find my site under my key word search?

I used this weebly resource which advises re: keywords in SEO settings.

https://www.weebly.com/app/help/topics/descriptions-and-keywords

Message 2 of 8
Square

That is correct, @bobbi. When I searched with your key words I clicked through page 10 and still didn't see your site. If you search on a different browser in private/incognito mode do you still see your site in the search results from the key words? Can you post a screenshot as well? 

Message 2 of 8

Ok, so my home page now shows up on google page 1 with "x."

I still wonder how my picture showing up under images with those search terms.  I know with wordpress you can name picture files when uploading and that seems to make difference for pictures showing up in google images. Thoughts?  If I can get my face and my site in google images that'd be good for marketing.

Thanks.

Message 2 of 8
Square

The file name of your images should be retained when you upload them to image elements, so I would make sure you name them whatever you prefer prior to uploading them.

Message 2 of 8