x

My website is showing as insecure. I cannot find the the problem, is there anyone who could help?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

@Edustuhler 

Website url?

Message 2 of 16

Message 2 of 16

SSL certificate is being configured. Check back later. it is showing since last week.

Message 2 of 16

@Edustuhler 

Did you make some DNS changes recently?   It can take up to 48 hours to fully update....

Message 2 of 16
Square

I still see your root A record pointed somewhere else, so if you made DNS changes like @NJRFTF said it might take a little longer until those changes propagate.

Message 2 of 16

Thanks Adam,

how do i check if i had made changes? If i did i haven't realised when i've done it.

Message 2 of 16
Square

Who is the registrar for your domain? You should be able to log into your account with them and manage the DNS records of your domain.

Message 2 of 16

Good morning, 

on settings still saying (SSL certificate is being configured. Check back later).

Any ideas?

Many Thanks

Message 2 of 16
Square

I see the wrong "A" record for your domain, @Edustuhler. Did you verify yet whether that was changed?

Message 2 of 16

Hi Adam,

Is there any chance someone from support can call me? I lost everything now.

Message 2 of 16
Square

Adam is out at the moment. Can you please let me know what you mean by you "lost everything"? Happy to help you out! Smiley Happy 

Message 2 of 16

Hi Bernadette,

my website is not online anymore. I need DNS configuration to put it back online.

Can you help me?

Regards

Message 2 of 16
Square

It's the same domain as in your above posts, right? The IP address you'll want to use with that is 199.34.228.70.

https://www.weebly.com/app/help/us/en/topics/how-to-use-a-domain-you-purchased-elsewhere

Message 2 of 16

Thanks Adam,

the website is back on but still showing as not secure.

My SSL still showing as - SSLcertificate is being configured. Check back later.

Is that something you can help?

Regards

Message 2 of 16
Square

It might take a little while for the DNS change to propagate. If you still see this in a day let me know and I will restart it for you.

Message 2 of 16