x

Phishing Site

My website AEN Reasearch Institute got blacklisted by Google.for having malware or redirects. I am unable to find any malware or redirects. I need help to resolve this issue. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

It might be a false positive, but it's hard to say. Sometimes widgets and customizations you add to a site will cause problems. 

Do you have your site set up with Google Webmaster Tools? You can request a malware review from them:

https://sites.google.com/site/webmasterhelpforum/en/faq-malware-and-hacked-sites

Message 2 of 4

I am having the same problem... my Google Ads were blocked apparently because of malware connected to my Weebly site.  Someone tried to Phish my Weebly account about 2 weeks ago and that was the same time frame when Google apparently blocked my ads.  What do I do to fix things?  Is there a way to report this to Weebly?  Thank you. 

Message 2 of 4
Square

If your Adwords campaigns are currently suspended, I would contact Adwords support and ask them to do a manual review. Others have done that and successfully gotten their campaigns reinstated.

Message 2 of 4