x

Site Address Won't Change to this one specific domain name

Hello,

I am having issues connecting my new website to my GoDaddy domain name. I am unable to change the site address to tokinesiology.ca. I played around to see what is the issue and managed to change the site name to my other domain names right away (tokinesiology.com and torontokinesiologist.ca). 

Can anyone help me figure out why Weebly won't allow me to change the site address to  tokinesiology.ca?

p.s. I already changed the DNS settings as instructed.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Thanks for posting, @toronto. It looks like our Customer Success team was able to help you with that today.

Message 2 of 5

Yes, that's correct Adam. Thanks for the reply. 

Message 2 of 5

I am also having trouble finding my weebly website I.P. address to change inside my DNS records with godaddy. I cannot insert my godaddy domain to weebly website without this ip address. i cannot reach customer service.

Thanks, Shaun

Message 2 of 5
Square

Hi Shaun. Open the site editor and click on Settings. Choose the option to connect a domain you already own, then choose the "connect" option. You will see the IP address listed that you can provide to Go Daddy. You will need to upgrade the site to a paid hosting plan in order to publish to the custom domain. 

Message 2 of 5