x

Statistics gone since upgrade

Dear Sir or Madam

I recently upgraded to Starter, but then all my stats (incl. visitors, Facebook-likes etc.) were gone. Now my Blog looks like it's a **bleep**ing ghosttown. 😉 Is there a possibility to undo this (not the upgrade, but the missing stats)? And does that mean, this could happen every year? Why is it like that? That's really stupid. 😕

Kind regards,

Simon

PS: Tried to write a personal message to the support team - so far no mail got there (although I tried with several laptops/computers).

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Hi saoiaebi,

Sorry that you've had trouble reaching out. I didn't find any support tickets coming from the email associated with your account, and I did a search for your website name in our ticket queue and found no support tickets. 

Likely, the stats reset because the day you upgraded your account was the first day you plugged your domain into your site hosted with us. Even sites and domains hosted with us see those stats reset if the domain name of the site is changed. Unfortunately, there is no way to restore those. As long as you keep your domain plugged into this site, however, any new numbers you accrue will remain.

Message 2 of 3

Are you serious? This is so frustrating. I just had this same problem. All my stats are gone from the year i started...i regret upgrading now...there was nothing wrong with using the free domain...You should really let your customers know thats going to happen before they purchase as a curtosy...

Message 2 of 3