x

Welcome to SEO Week!

Hi, friends!

That's right, this week is SEO Week on the Community, and we're excited to chat with you about your resources, answer your questions, and give you feedback on your techniques. Hurray!

So, let's start at the very beginning - I've heard it's a very good place to start. What is SEO anyway, and why should you care? 

SEO - or Search Engine Optimization - is all about getting your site/store/blog found by your visitors/customers/readers. While most folks focus on Google, there are strategies for all search engines, including Yahoo and Bing. As you'll learn this week, SEO doesn't have a set formula. Instead, it's really a set of strategies and techniques that you'll need to combine to maximize your outcome.

Luckily, that's where we come in! This week, we'll be sharing our recommendations for the best SEO strategies and techniques that you can use on your Weebly site (and beyond). So, what's on the schedule? Here's what you can expect from SEO Week:

Tuesday: What is a page description? What are meta keywords (and I heard no one uses them anymore)? We'll be talking SEO specifics.

Wednesday: Questions, anyone? Join us at 9am PST for a Q&A with our SEO Expert and Head of Organic Growth, Adam Tanguay. This will take place in the SEO section of the Community.

Thursday: So many tools, so little time. Don't worry - we'll be sharing our list of top 5 SEO resources.

Friday: It's a wrap! We'll be addressing any last-minute concerns and giving you some direction on where to head next.

Thanks, everyone! Let us know if you have any questions or want us to address anything specific this week.

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

So Sad I missed the other 4 days and only caught the top 5 SEO tools.  I would love to have a look at them all.

Is that possible?

Sarah

Message 2 of 4

Hi, Sarah!

You can see all of our SEO Week post here: https://community.weebly.com/t5/SEO/Thanks-for-joining-us-for-SEO-Week/td-p/18769

Just let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks, and enjoy your day!

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 2 of 4

Nice comment

Message 2 of 4