x

Image sizes

How do I prevent my images from being cropped on smaller screens such as mobile devices?

I need them to maintain their aspect ratio and make the whole image visible as it's meant to be.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Hello @idezye Try adding spacers to those sections. There's nothing in those blocks to tell the screen it needs to stay large, if that makes sense.

Message 6 of 5

Adding spacers didn't really fix the problem at all. I need the images to be shown 100% in their respective aspect ratios without any sort of cropping

Message 6 of 5
Square

That can be a little tricky because the screens you are viewing them on have different ratios. If you rotate your mobile device to landscape viewing you'll see what I mean. You might have better luck using text and title elements for text rather than including it as part of the image. That also has the added benefit of being readable by Google.

Message 6 of 5

Seems pretty pointless of me wasting my money if I cannot even get the website to look like how I need it to be.. The theme should work fine by itself and be adaptable on all sizes not having to do it manually.

Message 6 of 5