x

What's happened to the old themes and/or why are they so difficult to identify?

I've no objection to new themes being introduced

However, I'd like to know what's happened to the old themes which were responsive. They seem to have disappeared.  I want my theme back which I'm using on my other two websites - because I know it works for me. My inspection of the new themes identified all sorts of problems. For example: a number of themes cannot handle large (27" iMac) screens for blogs and are totally useless in this respect. That makes them redundant so far as I am concerned.

Also, it's really difficult to identify the name of a theme and/or what it can do. You need clearer explanations beyond a typology that you think they suit

Finally - where is the blog post about the new themes?
I can't find it
That's when I discovered that you do NOT have an archive for blog posts - which is completely ridiculous!

If you create information it stays relevant beyond the next 10 posts or whatever number you have before they drop into oblivion!!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Some themes might have been retired or replaced with newer versions, so they won't show in the list. What's the address of one of the sites that has the theme you want? I'll see if I can find a link for the theme so you can apply it to another site.

Message 4 of 4

What's the problem with having:

1. A clear place on each website account where the theme being used is identified by name?
  2. A schedule of all themes - with a list of which are active and which have been retired?
  3. A comprehensive and detailed schedule (in addition to the pretty but uninformative pic approach) which matches themes by names to the various different features - so people can pick which theme will suit them best according to its functionality?

The situation at present where we have a lot of pictures of the same themes again and again with no listing as to features and no indication as to which are new is ridiculous and extremely uninformative from the customer perspective.

I cannot believe how much clicking I have to do to get very basic information which should all be available on one page.
IMO Weebly has a lot to do before it reaches efficient and effective communication about themes which saves customers from wasting their time.

PS Why do you have numbers in the formatting for these posts if it doesn't materialise?

Message 4 of 4

Hey, my names Connor. I have a bunch of old weebly themes on my website if your'e needing them.

Let me know over my twitter if any of the links are broken! Enjoy...

> Twitter

> Website

Message 5 of 4