x

A few questions about the ecommerce portion of weebly

I have a few questions here and hopefully someone can shed some light on them.

First is I am just starting out selling a few items I make. So far I have three different items however I have over 20 different color variations for each. Would each color count as an item? Or could I do a color choice from a drop down box or something like that.

Lastly is I have a few people that sell my items and they make a commission off of each item sold. Is there a reference code they could use to point people to my site so I know they sent them and I can keep track of what they sell?

I am trying to decide the best teir for me. I want the pro and I will use the stripe for now and pay the weebly fees but I do want to eventually get the whole ecommerce package. Oh wait!! I just remembered another question. If I do get the pro and lets say 4 months down the road I need ecommerce, will they pro rate the fees paid when upgrading

Many thannks guys and if you could point me to a weebly store that has low items but lots of colors I would love to see the setup

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

If you add a product you can create variants in color but it will count as 1 product.

User will be able to select a color they want.

If you have a search box on your site from weebly customers can select the color they want and then the products with   the variants of the customers color show up.

You could give the people a "discount code" like with an amount of 0.01 euro or dollar so you will be able to see the amount of times people used the code.

The last question i don't know you will have to wait till someone from Weebly will answer your last question Smiley Wink.

Regards,

Message 2 of 3

Hi @chatterx,

I got your email asking about plans and will be in touch shortly!

Message 3 of 3