x

Add Date to Order Confirmations

How do I set up the Order Confirmation receipts that are sent automatically to customers upon check out, to include the date of purchase?

This seems like a basic thing to include on receipts.  Could you please advise how to add these?

I'm in the U.S. but sell digitally to the EU and it is required for VAT.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hi @DEDDonna It's not possible to edit the confirmation emails. The date and time of purchase is displayed on the order confirmation page once an order is placed. The customer would need to make sure to print or screenshot the order confirmation page before closing the page. It might be beneficial to include this information somewhere on your site so that the visitor is aware to print/save the information. 

Message 5 of 4

Thank you Bernadette for your quick reply.  Is this something Weebly could put on "the list" of things to add?  I'm sure no customer would object to having the date printed on the Order Confirmation which is emailed to them after purchase.  It would be so very useful. 

Thank you,

Donna

Message 5 of 4
Square

I agree with you, Donna. I think the team is currently working on some changes to the email information. You are more than welcome to submit this request as a feature request here

Message 5 of 4