x

Can I add more than one address to ship from? Half of my inventory is another state.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Unfortunately, it's only possible to have a single ship-from address right now. Were you planning on using Real-time Shipping?

Message 2 of 6

Hi Adam, I too have need of being able to ship (Via post) from more than one address, as it stands we warehouse and ship our products from both Canada and Australia (And we would like to expand to the UK at some point).

Having the shipping calculated from the nearest warehouse to the customer would make the shipping for the customer cheaper (And thus our prices more attractive to those folks on different continents).

The only solution I have been able to think of so far would be to have 3 slightly different URL's and 3 Weebly business plan websites to cover different areas (Continents) 

Any thoughts?

Kind regards John

Message 3 of 6
Square

Hi John, 

Your solution would be the only way, unfortunately. We only offer the ability to ship from one address regardless if your are doing manual or real time shipping. Do the products come from one warehouse or the other? Or does it depend on where the customer is located?

Message 4 of 6

Hi Bernadette, our products get shipped from both warehouses (If you live in North/South America, or Europe we would ship the order from Canada. If you live in Asia, New Zealand, or Australia we would ship the order from Australia.) So Yes it does depend on where the customer is located.

Thanks for the reply.

Cheers John

Message 5 of 6
Square

Thanks for clarifying, @JohnnyOcker.

Message 6 of 6