x

Checkout problem on android, google/android pay issue

Hi,

I have the following questions regarding Weebly Checkout:

Just as a note, I have a business PRO plan and custom domain.

1.The url of the website is always using our domain name and has no reference to weebly except for checkout using Android phone. (See pic 1) This is the only case when url refences weebly as well. Can someone explain why is that the case?

When checking out on Mac, iPhone or PC - there url is correct and has no reference (...craftvim.com/store/checkout#/payment)

2. Second issue is with Android Pay on android. (See pic 2) There is no option to select Android Pay from Payment methods. It says that cards and addresses are from Chrome on Google account but not Android pay as you can see it in pic 3.

Any ideas why is that?

3. On the checkout page, there is no reference to which payment method are available to the customer. I mean there are no logos of mastercard, visa and etc. It brings to question the trustworthiness of such transaction. Is there a way to make this logos visible on chekout like in Pic 4.

Would appreciate any help.

imagePic 1imagePic 2imagePic 3imagePic 4

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Thanks for posting, @JaneCraft.

1. Using the Weebly checkout URL should only happen when SSL is not enabled, however it is enabled for your site so it shouldn't be using it (even on mobile). Can you try clearing your browser cache in mobile Chrome to see if that helps?

2. Can you try toggling Android Pay off, then toggle it on and publish your site again?

3. I don't think there's a way to add logos to the checkout - hopefully that's something we could add, though!

Message 8 of 7

Hi Adam,

Thanks for replying. Though I would ask you to investigate further based on my responses below. Thank you.

1. I have cleared chrome browser on my mobile and it is still the same using weebly checkout page as mentioned before. Please test/investigate and let me know what is happening here.

2. I tried switching Android Pay on and off but no success and Android Pay option still doesnt show on the checkout. Can this be related to the first point of using weebly checkout? Please investigate.

3. Ok, understood, thanks. Is this feature already in your backlog? I have seen a lot of conversation on this topic previously in weebly community, where people asking for logos (debit cards, credit cards, etc.) to be visible on top of checkout page?

Appreciate your support and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

Jane

Message 8 of 7

Hi @Adam 

I am looking forward to you replying to my previous message as I still didn't get anywhere and these 2 points described don't work. 

Please get back to us as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Jane

Message 8 of 7
Square

Is your Android device running the newest version of Android and fully up-to-date?

Message 8 of 7

It worked after all. Not sure what happened, but now url is correct and Gpay is visible.
Message 8 of 7
Square

Ahh, ok. I'm not sure what changed, but I'm glad it's showing for you!

Message 8 of 7