x

Do the first 10 products in my store refresh after a year?

I am on a weebly plan where only my first 10 products in my store are available until I upgrade.

I would like to know whether this refreshes each year of my weebly subsciption?  Will I be able to change these items in my second year?

I don't sell an awful lot through my website, not enough to justify upgrading and increasing my payment plan.

I've not been able to answer this myself, looking through the weebly help.

Many thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Nothing should automatically change with those, @ScarlettRebecca. If you want to change which 10 are sold online, I think you'll need to delete all your products and re-add them so that the first 10 you add are those that you want to sell online.

Message 5 of 4

Hi Adam,

I've deleted some items before and added more but it is only the first 10 that I have created that appear online. The 11th & 12th don't appear.

Do you mean when my subsciption re-news I should delete and re-add?

I want to make sure this will actually happen before my subscription re-news to avoid unnecessary payment and then cancellation. 

Message 5 of 4
Square

I don't think you need to wait for your subscription to renew for that; if you delete all 12 products now and then add the 10 you want it should work.

Message 5 of 4