x

Double buttons on checkout page.

Hello all.

I have published a client's shop site. On the checkout page, there are double buttons (a smaller lower one is blank and below the main button). How is this remedied? It appears on the Address, Payment, and Review sections of check out.

Also, the input box for the credit card is very hard to see. How can I adjust that?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Hi @jloanderson1 I see an unpublished site in your account, but want to confirm this is the site you are referring to. Can you please let us know and provide some screenshots of what you see on your end? 

Message 6 of 5

I'm having the same problem.  The double buttons show when using Microsoft Edge, Chrome and iphone/Safari, so I don't believe this is a browser issue.

I have no idea how to add a screenshot but you can visit https://www.dakotasdogs.com/gift-shop.html to reproduce the issue.

Message 6 of 5

Message 6 of 5
Square

What is the url of the site? I think the account you are logged into is using a different editor because I don't see any items setup. @jloanderson1

@JodiDakota Your site is using an older theme. You would need to update to a responsive theme by clicking Theme>Change Theme. I believe we do have a bug filed for the double button, but I do not have a way of providing an eta for a fix for an older theme. 

Message 6 of 5