x

Exporting Square to weebly

Hi,

I have been trying with no sucess since June to get my Weebly store open. My Square inventory is not importing properly. Weebly are trying to help but keep telling me that they are working on a fix. Help! Does anyone else have any ideas on what to try? My problem is some of my images are missing and sometimes the inverntory count is not transfered over properly. I am told by Square that there are Weebly users tht use Square but I am loosing hope. 

Thanks

Kay

The Tying Scotsman Inc.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Square

Our engineers have been working on fixing this, although I'm not sure how close they are to resolving it. If you have a ticket open with our support team about that you should get an update as soon as they've released a fix.  The cause doesn't seem to be universal, as we have a lot of people using Square.

Message 2 of 16
Square

I updated the ticket with our engineers to let them know that you're still having trouble, @Scotsman. Thanks for your patience!

Message 3 of 16

I know you are working on it. Meanwhile. I need to try anything I can. We are not online and are loosing sales, and customers. There must be some difference in my account or something I have done wrong. I just need to keep trying everything. Perhaps someone else has an idea.

Message 4 of 16
Square

I spoke with the engineer on this and he was able to check the response to our API request. It looks like two of your products are missing a price, so it's causing the import to not import properly. These two products should have a price set :

*Gift Certificate* and *Uni - Floss Neon 15 yds*

Can you add a price for both of those and try again?

Message 5 of 16

Still not working, some of my photos and some of my inventory numbers are not transferring. 

Kay

Message 6 of 16
Square

Ok, thanks for updating the prices and trying again. I'll report back to our engineers that you're still seeing that.

Message 7 of 16
Square

It looks like around 70-something of your products actually have a negative inventory in Square. I'm not sure which products they are, but since we don't support negative inventories these will be come 0 when imported.

Whether this impacts images remains unknown - our team is still digging into the cause but I wanted to pass that bit of info onto you.

Message 8 of 16

That is fine as these are products we make ourselves and will be adjusted before we go live. There are still inventory issues. Some of the products that do have inventory are not registering any inventory. 

Kay

Message 9 of 16

Also,  most of the products that have a negative inventory do have images.

Message 10 of 16

Any further progress? 

Kay

Message 11 of 16
Square

I think it might help our engineers to have an updated CSV to work with. Can you export your Square products to a CSV and submit that as a ticket? Let me know the ticket number and I'll add the CSV to the open bug ticket.

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you could also let me know which products are not keeping their inventory even though they have it, and any that do not bring over images even after updating inventory. Thanks!

Message 12 of 16

(4921534)

new ticket number. I will send you the rest of what you requested today. How many others are having this issue? If there is a bug, are my files secure?

Kay

Message 13 of 16
Square

Thanks for doing that, @Scotsman. I'll update the ticket again when you've got that info together.

Message 14 of 16

I am now looking in to Wix and other eccomoerce sights. Is there anyone else out there having this issue as I really don't want to start all over again after the time I have spent with Weebly. 

Message 15 of 16
Square

Did you send in info about which products weren't bringing over images or inventory, @Scotsman? My apologies if I missed where you sent those.

Message 16 of 16