x

How I Set 'Vacation Mode' On Weebly

Hi All,

Just a quick post on how I set 'Vacation Mode' using Weebly.

From my experience the easiest way on Weebly to set up a 'Vacation Mode' is to change your shipping policy to reflect the dates you are away. You would need to update the policy on both the website front end and also the backend where it shows on 'Checkout' to customers.

And then additionally, for any customers making purchases you can change your shipping names in the 'Shipping Profile'  section of settings to communicate when the order will be sent out.

E.g. In your shipping profile, if you have shipping names as 'Standard Shipping' and 'Express Shipping' then to change the names to the following 'Standard Shipping - To Be Shipped After (Insert date - XX / XX / XXXX)' and 'Express Shipping - To Be Shipped After (Insert date - XX / XX / XXXX)'

The set up only takes 10 minutes to implement on Weebly and does not mess with your website or function. When you come back from vacation you can then easily have the information changed in a few minutes.

Note: In addition to the above you can also add a 'Banner' or 'Pop Up' to your weebly site which communicates to your customers that you are on vacation or are not able to send orders out from a certain date.

Hopefully this information will benefit others looking to do the same. Also, if you have other ways of doing it or having something to add then please do share.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Thank you so much for sharing, @SW3DC ❤️ I'm sure there are many sellers that will find this information helpful!

Message 3 of 2