x

I upgraded my plan but still can’t sell

Hi there,so I just upgraded my plan to Business plan,but all my items r still showing "upgrade to sell" and I still can't sell any stuff.

could anybody help me with this please,I'd really appreciate it.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Hi @kathanasy Where do you see this error? I checked the live site and it appears that all of your items are available for purchase. I was able to add to the cart and progress to the checkout screen. 

Message 5 of 5

Hi Bernadette, the same is happening to me. I bought a plan that says i should be able to sell up to 25 items a few days ago. It has been very difficult to get going when I thought it should be easy. I finally have my items ready (only 4 items) and it says I must upgrade to start selling. It sounds like there must be many people having this issue. I keep checking my site to see if maybe it just needed to go through 24 hours of updating or something but it still shows each item on my site as “unavailable.” I should get what I paid for!
Message 5 of 5
Square

I just replied to your other post about this, @IsaCermina.

Message 5 of 5

Same just happened to me. I’m supposed to get up to 25 items but it’s not letting me sell. I’m not happy and I am looking for answers. Let me know if you find out!
Message 6 of 5