x

Lightbox not working

It looks like the lightbox is not working properly. When the pictue is clicked it does not bring up the larger picture only the smaller one. This seems to be intermittant. Looks like it can be fixed by 'editing picture' and saving it, but this is no use if you have hundreds of pictures. Please investigate Weebly.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

I'm having the same problem. When I click on the photo that is 'lightbox' enabled it pops up but the image is roughly the same size. It will take forever to 'edit' all my photos. 

Message 2 of 6
Square

Can you guys re-publish your sites, clear your browser cache, then check again? I think this was fixed but it would require a republish to resolve it on your live sites. Sorry for the trouble!

Message 3 of 6

Adam

It looks like it is fixed but I am becoming weary of all Weeblys problems - it seems like one step forward and two steps back on a continual basis. You need to sort out your testing environments so that nothing gets released before it works.

Cheers Mike

Message 4 of 6

I re-published and clear my cache data and it didn't solve the lightbox problem.

: (

Message 5 of 6

I agree some seem to work and others dont - Its a bit difficult to know if there is a pattern but editing the picture and saving it does seem to work.

Tags (1)
Message 6 of 6