x

Looking to increase Conversion Rate on your Weebly eCommerce website?

Hi all!

I am Quang from Baamboo Studio. I would like to start a topic for people WHO looking to increase Conversion Rate in their Weebly eCommerce website. This is a place which we can share our TIPs, TRICKs or EXPERICEs from our business to all and learn back from others.  

So if you are enjoyed, any tip, exeperice or challenge from YOU is so much valuable to all of us!

To be fair, I will start with our #1 TIP Cat Happy

Have you added a site-wide benefit bar to your Weebly website yet?

These site-wide benefit bars looks great and can increase your revenue if done right. 

Here are some great examples.

Check out this website with a site-wide benefit bar, with all the “Hot Offers.”

Another one, with a more creative touch adding higher customer approval ratings instead of prominent features.

Just make sure to put it at the top - right below or above the navigation.

So do you already have a site-wide benefit bar? What are the benefits/features you believe are the best to include in benefits bar?

Check out the detail of tip #1 in my blog

That was mine, why not share yours NOW?

Quang.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Thanks for posting, @baamboostudio. Have you tried the bar at the bottom? I'm curious how it would perform there by comparison.

Message 2 of 7

Hi @Adam, most of the well-optimized e-Commerce sites I have seen place the benefits bar on the top header or below the navigation men

Conversion Experts also suggest those positions. 

So placing the bar at the top probably performs better than at the bottom.

It's easy to understand as visitors can see the benefits bar all the time if we place it at the top when they browses products, add to cart, check out, etc.

In my experience, the bottom area should have contact information such as phone number or address. 

Message 3 of 7

We have discussed the benefits of site-wide benefit bar in our first tip, today, we will talk about another key element specifically for e-commerce stores - “Product Descriptions”.

Writing a perfect product description is always tricky. We often don’t know what works and what doesn’t. 

Product descriptions are critical. I have often visited online stores on Weebly with very basic mistakes:

• Use of generic statements.
  • No proper justification for claims made.
  • Content that is not focused towards actual customers, i.e. too broad.

One of the best ways to write a perfect product description is to derive your content from actual customer feedback and reviews.

It makes more sense. This way, you can focus on actual customers’ needs, write about what they actually are discussing, can use the words commonly discussed, and include features/benefits that are mostly praised.

Do you have any more ideas to make our product descriptions more seducing?

For more details, please review our blog: http://bit.ly/learn_from_customer
Do you have any more ideas to make our product descriptions more seducing?

Message 4 of 7

How does one get a bar like that? I have no idea how to make one.

Message 5 of 7

Hi Laura, 

We wrote in more details of how to create a bar like that here

You might need to hire a developer to create a bar for you. It shouldn't take much money. 

So consider that if creating a benefits bar can increase the conversion rate of your site, which means bringing in more money for you each month, you should have that bar.

Message 6 of 7

Tip of the week: 

If you sell multiple items via a shopping cart on your website, then what we’re about to share with you is something that can quickly skyrocket your online sales…

Click here to learn how offering free shipping can make a big difference. #tip5

Message 7 of 7